Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  
Caption Contest October 28 to Nov 4
Posted By: gump, 10-28-2018, 02:26 AM

Hello All:

New contest is now open and runs until Midnight Nov 4 EDT-USA

(I was asked to post a new contest as there was no closure on the previous one. I trust the reason for this did not involve a serious problem for noelcmn, )

Rules:

Any forum member may invent and post a caption for the photo, posting the caption as a reply in this thread.

All readers of the thread, including those posting captions, are encouraged to vote for any and all of the captions they appreciate by "LIKEing" them using the forum's LIKE feature.

At the end of the contest period, the host will count the votes and report who won. In case of a tie the host gets to break the tie, but will not otherwise submit a caption or vote.

The winner will be notified ASAP by the current host by PM and a post in the thread. The new host should post a link to the new contest thread at the end of the caption contest round just finished.

Submissions should be text (no video or audio files) — caption, limerick, motivational, poem or prose — whatever inspires you to describe the photo or catch attention. Submit by replying to the thread. Contestants may submit more than one entry but it must be in a separate post.

Important:

Even if you do not submit an entry, please “like” any posts you feel deserve it as this is how the winner is chosen. And if you DO submit an entry, please also find an entry that you like from among your competitors' efforts and "like" that one as well. Enter often, vote more often. and most important: Have fun !

If the image is too big for you, edit your account "Settings and Options" for a smaller display size.

Read more at: Caption Contest - 13 - 21 October 2018 - PentaxForums.com

Can you talk CROW? These have to be the most arrogant of birds. The fellow seems no exception. Yet, they are said to be one of the most intelligent of birds and I have been told that they are messengers although i do not know from who (whom?). So, what is he saying?

Attached Images

Views: 2,171
11-12-2018, 06:52 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by aslyfox Quote
this is two times in a row

I respectfully nominate Big Dave to be named the new winner and tasked to start the new thread

[ in part because I don't want someone named " Big " mad at me ]

I sent a PM to Gump about this
I second that suggestion. If you can't host, don't post. Time waits for no one :-)

11-13-2018, 11:53 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi All:

OK, the new image is up, go at it!

Best regards, to GUMP, hopefully he/she can participate again soon!

Hangin' At the Zoo - PentaxForums.com