Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
17 December - 23 December 2018
Posted By: Docrwm, 12-17-2018, 07:04 AM

Rules:
Any forum member may invent and post a caption for the photo, posting the caption as a reply in this thread.
All readers of the thread, including those posting captions, are encouraged to vote for any and all of the captions they appreciate by "LIKEing" them using the forum's LIKE feature.
At the end of the contest period, the host will count the votes and report who won. In case of a tie the host gets to break the tie, but will not otherwise submit a caption or vote.
The winner will be notified ASAP by the current host by PM and a post in the thread. The new host should post a link to the new contest thread at the end of the caption contest round just finished.
Submissions should be text (no video or audio files) — caption, limerick, motivational, poem or prose — whatever inspires you to describe the photo or catch attention. Submit by replying to the thread. Contestants may submit more than one entry but it must be in a separate post.
Important:
Even if you do not submit an entry, please “like” any posts you feel deserve it as this is how the winner is chosen. And if you DO submit an entry, please also find an entry that you like from among your competitors' efforts and "like" that one as well. Enter often, vote more often. and most important: Have fun !
If the image is too big for you, edit your account "Settings and Options" for a smaller display size.

Attached Images

Last edited by Docrwm; 12-17-2018 at 07:19 AM.
Views: 1,828
12-17-2018, 07:22 AM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Come on guys! Just because the ref is sleeping doesn't mean you can pick up the bloody soccer ball!
12-17-2018, 07:22 AM - 4 Likes   #3
Pentaxian

When they asked me about "sudden death overtime," I should have asked whose death they were talking about!
12-17-2018, 07:32 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Reffing the day after prom; never a good idea

12-17-2018, 07:42 AM - 1 Like   #5
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
please note -

my shoes are not on the couch
12-17-2018, 08:33 AM   #6
Unregistered User

"If that goalie kicks me there again, I swear, kid or no kid, I'm gonna punch his lights out!"
12-17-2018, 06:37 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No worries... I am fine... Just bring me a pillow, please...

12-18-2018, 04:39 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When are these kids going to get it, "Don't tackle the one in the striped shirt"!!!
12-19-2018, 05:01 AM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The all new virtual reality gaming experience!
12-19-2018, 02:09 PM - 1 Like   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Illegal use of hands, misconduct, stepping over the line, false start, holding, be careful if you date a woman referee especially if she brings her whistle.
12-22-2018, 12:41 PM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

And they say women don't know how to be a referee!
12-22-2018, 01:27 PM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
Rules:
Any forum member may invent and post a caption for the photo, posting the caption as a reply in this thread.
All readers of the thread, including those posting captions, are encouraged to vote for any and all of the captions they appreciate by "LIKEing" them using the forum's LIKE feature.
At the end of the contest period, the host will count the votes and report who won. In case of a tie the host gets to break the tie, but will not otherwise submit a caption or vote.
The winner will be notified ASAP by the current host by PM and a post in the thread. The new host should post a link to the new contest thread at the end of the caption contest round just finished.
Submissions should be text (no video or audio files) — caption, limerick, motivational, poem or prose — whatever inspires you to describe the photo or catch attention. Submit by replying to the thread. Contestants may submit more than one entry but it must be in a separate post.
Important:
Even if you do not submit an entry, please “like” any posts you feel deserve it as this is how the winner is chosen. And if you DO submit an entry, please also find an entry that you like from among your competitors' efforts and "like" that one as well. Enter often, vote more often. and most important: Have fun !
If the image is too big for you, edit your account "Settings and Options" for a smaller display size.
I find her head, dunno, like misplaced.. It's it?
12-23-2018, 08:09 AM   #13
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Thagomizer Quote
When they asked me about "sudden death overtime," I should have asked whose death they were talking about!
Looks like we have a winner! Congratulations!
12-23-2018, 09:33 AM - 1 Like   #14
Pentaxian

WOOHOO! Thanks, Docrwm!

Next competition is up and running.
12-24-2018, 08:36 AM   #15
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Thagomizer Quote
WOOHOO! Thanks, Docrwm!

Next competition is up and running.
You should post the link here to the new competition