Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Now through Friday, December 13
Posted By: Apet-Sure, 12-07-2019, 02:02 PM

NB: VOTE ("like") FOR SOMEONE WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE AN ENTRANT....!!

Submissions can be in any written form (no video or audio files) — caption, limerick, motivational, poem or prose — whatever inspires you to describe the photo or catch attention. Submit by replying to the thread. Contestants may submit more than one entry but it must be in a separate post. Important: Even if you do not submit an entry, please “like” any posts you feel deserve it as this is how the winner is chosen. And if you DO submit an entry, please also find an entry that you like from among your competitors' efforts and "like" that one as well.

The "thread starter" is the moderator and must post an original photo at the start of the thread. In case of a tie the moderator will choose one to break the tie. After determination of the contest's winner, that winner will be notified by the current Thread Starter/Contest Host and will become responsible for posting the next original work to be captioned. Enter often, vote more often. and most important: Have fun !

Contest ends at midnight US EST. December 13.

Read more at: CAPTION CONTEST Now through December 6, 2019 - PentaxForums.com

Here's this week's image. Have fun!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 

Views: 2,429
12-07-2019, 02:16 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
This house needs an update.
12-07-2019, 02:44 PM - 3 Likes   #3
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
yeah I agree

it's old, dingy and has spiders

but the mortgage is paid off so it's home sweet home for me
12-07-2019, 02:47 PM   #4
mlt
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Move on, there’s no Nikons, Canons, or Sonys here, just us Pentaxians.

12-07-2019, 04:36 PM - 4 Likes   #5
Veteran Member

GET OFF MY LAWN!
12-07-2019, 05:35 PM - 2 Likes   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK, assemble all the flocks, Tippi Hedren has arrived in town.
12-07-2019, 05:53 PM - 1 Like   #7
Pentaxian

Is a square doorway too much to ask for?

12-07-2019, 05:53 PM - 3 Likes   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I told you - no junk mail!
12-07-2019, 07:13 PM   #9
Pentaxian

Angry bird
12-08-2019, 06:09 AM - 2 Likes   #10
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

"I'm singing in my hole, just singing in my hole! What a glorious morning..."
12-08-2019, 11:29 AM - 1 Like   #11
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No, No, No! That's not my home. It is just one-week rent through Airbnb. They advertised it as an "Old cozy wooden cottage".
12-09-2019, 03:06 AM - 2 Likes   #12
Forum Member

Home tweet home
12-09-2019, 06:13 AM   #13
MSL
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Comfortable home for one. Original wood finish, unique roof architecture, unobtrusive neighbors. Excellent location. Priced to sell.
12-09-2019, 08:48 AM   #14
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Great start! As this week's moderator, I've decided not to vote, but some of these made me laugh out loud.
12-09-2019, 11:58 AM   #15

QuoteOriginally posted by Apet-Sure Quote

Submissions can be in any written form (no video or audio files) — caption, limerick, motivational, poem or prose — whatever inspires you to describe the photo or catch attention. Submit by replying to the thread. Contestants may submit more than one entry but it must be in a separate post. Important: Even if you do not submit an entry, please “like” any posts you feel deserve it as this is how the winner is chosen. And if you DO submit an entry, please also find an entry that you like from among your competitors' efforts and "like" that one as well.

The "thread starter" is the moderator and must post an original photo at the start of the thread. In case of a tie the moderator will choose one to break the tie. After determination of the contest's winner, that winner will be notified by the current Thread Starter/Contest Host and will become responsible for posting the next original work to be captioned. Enter often, vote more often. and most important: Have fun !

Hey Fred....Come see this....Our lovebird neighbors are at it AGAIN..!!

---------- Post added 12-09-19 at 12:38 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Apet-Sure Quote

Yeah,Yeah, Yeah.....chirp,tweet,spin,koo...and all that....when your my age...yah just keep your mouth shut. All you attract are CATS !!