Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Winner of Weekly Challenge #499 - Glowing
Posted By: Kerrowdown, 06-15-2020, 04:16 AM

My thanks to all the folk who accepted my challenge and also to those who viewed.

A few wee comments about my favourite submissions...

Gump: Glowing toe of The Sleeping Ute... What tremendous light, so very well captured in this image.
Bruce Clark: Abandoned Yacht... Just as if it were made of Gold, perhaps touched by King Midas himself.
ramseybuckeye: Dark Stormy Sky... That light reflected in the pylons, just magical, mind you kinda worried by all the sagging in the wires.
Vaskebjorn: Ice Sculpture Exhibition... A fine translucent glow throughout this sculpture.
Sroqraf: Old Tramway... Fabulous old time feel to this image, the PP just spot on.

Anyway as said by some other (not real) Highlander... "There Can Be Only One"

So my winner for this week is Vaskebjorn with Ice Sculpture Exhibition. For me it just captured the "Glowing" theme so well, a cracking piece of imagery.

https://live.staticflickr.com/333/32454661110_a2efa0e738_h.jpg

I pass this weeks baton on to you, thanks again all.

Last edited by Kerrowdown; 06-15-2020 at 04:24 AM.
Views: 740
06-15-2020, 08:51 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks for hosting and for picking my photo as the winner, I didn’t see that coming. Give me a day or so to come up with a theme.
06-16-2020, 10:09 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrats Vaskebjorn - Wonderful shot, fits the theme so well, worthy winner. Congrats too to the HM's Gump, Bruce Clark, Ramseybuckeye and Sroqraf. Lovely challenge, thanks to our host Kerrowdown, for the judging and C&C exercise.