Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Winner : Weekly Challenge #576 - Sunrise or Sunset
Posted By: ramseybuckeye, 05-10-2022, 11:44 AM

Congratulations to all of you on presenting excellent photos. I'm not going to comment on each, as I'm a little short on time as we're getting ready for a small trip. I decided there were two that I liked the best, I liked the compositions, the colors, and I don't recall seeing either before. Those two belonged to Alexey and Rod, Alexey's photo was taken more recently, so that is declared the winner:

And Rod gets second place:

Again, well done ALL!
Views: 428
05-10-2022, 12:01 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I'm glad you liked my photo and thank you for winning. A little later, today I will come up with something for the next challenge

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
challenge #576 sunrise, flickr, rod, sunrise, winner, winner weekly challenge