Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Winners: Weekly Challenge #582 - Scenic Nature Landscape
Posted By: ramseybuckeye, 07-02-2022, 05:07 PM

Sorry I don’t have the time to thoroughly go over each photo, because this is a fantastic collection.

Noel’s photo is the winner for me, the oystercatchers, the rocks, the reflections on the water, it just has a lot of natural elements that really mesh and it is so balanced. I can’t choose a second, so honorable mentions to gump, Tim, and Si1maron. Thank you all for participating and posting great photos.
Views: 453
07-03-2022, 08:02 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow, thank you Tom. honoured to be chosen amid such an array of wonderful images. I'll have something up shortly. Congrats Gump, Tim and Si1Maron. Thanks Tom, a great challenge!
07-03-2022, 12:57 PM   #3

Photos: Albums
Thank you for wonderful challenge idea, Ramsey, it was hell of a fun chasing the morning mist at 3.30-4.00 AM standing knee-deep in the morning river. Congratulations Noel on the win!
07-05-2022, 10:03 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks for the challenge Tom. It was really full with great images. Congrats to Noel and all the other participants. This collection is a joy for the eye!