Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Project 52, Week 28 - Emotion Winner
Posted By: Eaglerapids, 12-20-2008, 07:46 AM

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/mini-challenges-games/43797-project-52-week-28-emotion.html
To me Bruce's photo set the tone this week. Ceericks's photo, I think, really captures the mood enveloping the nation in these times and Oldschool's photo makes one wonder "why?" Now, I know why, I guess. But I also wonder why there are people in this world who only want to spread grief and suffering and how come they couldn't be reached out to and all of humanity couldn't focus on making ALL our lives better instead of making MY life better at the expense of people who don't have the advantages I may have. I may know the answer to this one, too, but the point is Oldschool's photo forces me to think of these things, even though I would prefer to go through life with the guy in Mushroom_Toy's photos' attitude:-).
But Bramela's photo captures all these emotions. The man could be pondering the issues that Ceericks's and Oldschool's photos raise.
Therefore I respectfully award Bramela's photo the award this week.

Views: 3,339
12-20-2008, 12:43 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for that. Actually the shot was not posed. The man in the shot had just finished setting up the chairs, etc and I noticed himjust sitting taking a quiet moment.
Seems I am up for the next judging