Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
January 26 .. February 03, 2024
Posted By: jumbleview, 01-26-2024, 11:52 PM

The contest will run from now until midnight February 3 2024, Eastern Standard Time (US)

NB: VOTE ("like") FOR SOMEONE WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE AN ENTRANT....!!

Submissions can be in any written form (no video or audio files) — caption, limerick, motivational, poem or prose — whatever inspires you to describe the photo or catch attention. Submit by replying to the thread. Contestants may submit more than one entry but it must be in a separate post. Important: Even if you do not submit an entry, please “like” any posts you feel deserve it as this is how the winner is chosen. And if you DO submit an entry, please also find an entry that you like from among your competitors' efforts and "like" that one as well.

The "thread starter" is the moderator and must post an original photo at the start of the thread. In case of a tie the moderator will choose one to break the tie. After determination of the contest's winner, that winner will be notified ASAP after by the current Thread Starter/Contest Host and will become responsible for posting the next original work to be captioned.

Enter often, vote more often. and most important: Have fun!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 

Views: 565
01-27-2024, 08:08 AM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Damn Paparazzi!

Last edited by UncleVanya; 01-28-2024 at 06:57 AM.
01-28-2024, 01:51 AM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Where's the washing?
01-28-2024, 04:22 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
So far > 150 views but only two comments (both are very good, means picture is captionable) . Opossum, indeed is shy animal, but visitors of this site should not be. Please comment, or at least vote.

02-03-2024, 09:24 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Time to close this round of contest. Only two captions and both are with no votes which is shame, because the way I see it they are good. I like both so decided to break the tie by tossing the coin, As a result of that winning vote is going to UncleVanya. Congratulation and let us wait for the next round.
02-04-2024, 04:10 AM - 2 Likes   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I usually participate, but it has been a hectic week. My apologies. Mine would have been - Good grief, all that effort and no socks for a reward". Congrats Uncle!
02-04-2024, 05:58 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks all. I’m working on picking the next photo!

---------- Post added 02-04-24 at 08:09 AM ----------

New thread is up: February 4th - 10th 2024 - PentaxForums.com

02-04-2024, 08:28 AM - 1 Like   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by noelcmn Quote
I usually participate, but it has been a hectic week. My apologies. Mine would have been - Good grief, all that effort and no socks for a reward". Congrats Uncle!
Excellent caption. It is pity it is too late.