Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-14-2022, 07:54 PM   #16

QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
SMU shots are coming up...
Thank you for posting your brilliant shots of the lens! I am not sure if it is appropriate to update this thread after 4 months...but I recently grow interested in this lens and also the Vivitar/Kiron 24mm F2.

I adore the close-focus feature of Cosina 24mm F2.8 but I also envy that F2 which brings shallow DOF, haha.

Have you once tried the 24mm F2? That lens is much more expensive than Cosina 24mm F2.8 where I live.

12-14-2022, 08:08 PM - 1 Like   #17
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by detour Quote
Thank you for posting your brilliant shots of the lens! I am not sure if it is appropriate to update this thread after 4 months...but I recently grow interested in this lens and also the Vivitar/Kiron 24mm F2.

I adore the close-focus feature of Cosina 24mm F2.8 but I also envy that F2 which brings shallow DOF, haha.

Have you once tried the 24mm F2? That lens is much more expensive than Cosina 24mm F2.8 where I live.

thank you....

I've had the Komine version of the Vivitar 24/2:

Vivitar (Komine) 24mm f2 | Flickr

Vivitar (Komine) MC 24mm f2.0 Wide Angle - PentaxForums.com
12-14-2022, 08:17 PM - 1 Like   #18

QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
thank you....

I've had the Komine version of the Vivitar 24/2:

Vivitar (Komine) 24mm f2 | Flickr

Vivitar (Komine) MC 24mm f2.0 Wide Angle - PentaxForums.com
Didn't know that there was a Komine version... thanks for your info again! and the beautiful pictures!

I just realize this F2 lens is almost the same price as a used FA*24 F2 LOL. I think I'll go with the F2.8 Macro.