Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-17-2014, 09:03 AM - 2 Likes   #1
Forum Member

Vivitar 70-150mm f/3.8 Close Focusing Auto Zoom

Did a review of the Vivitar 70-150mm f/3.8 Close Focusing Auto Zoom on my blog.
Here are some of the test shots.
B&W shots are analog and are taken with a Chinon CG-5 and AGFA CINEREX (X-ray film)
Color shots are digital and are taken with a Canon 500D.

My review has more and hires images which can be found on my blog: Vivitar 70-150mm f/3.8 Close Focusing Auto Zoom Review

08-15-2014, 08:16 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
These are all hand-held, taken with a K-50. Cropped + the one B&W conversion, is it for PP. I picked up an immaculate copy off of eBay for $30, so they can be had for cheap. I did have to remove the rear flange for it to fit on the K-50. Once I did that, good to go with stop down metering. You get a lot of hexagonal bokeh, but I still think it looks nice. That crop with the wasp is a nice example of the close-up ability. Same with the web strands on some of the flowers.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF