Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
10-18-2014, 01:09 PM   #16

Original Poster
The comparison I did here gave me an idea to write a software for the photographer who wants to quickly compare images. I called it PixelPeep and it's on github.I am learning programming in C++ and Qt in parallel for 3 days now. Because I needed a project to work on and because I'm curently jobless and have a lot of time, I thought of doing something bigger and useful.
Here's how it looks like. I'm curious if you feel you lack such a comparison tool. How do you do your pixel-peeping? What software do you use?

Last edited by misomosi; 10-18-2014 at 01:44 PM.
10-18-2014, 07:08 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Misomosi Sir, most wonderful tool to compare photos. How can we download the software??
I think it will help in lens buying and Fine Tuning AF too.
Regards.
nanhi
camp: Thornhill, Ontario
10-18-2014, 11:38 PM   #18

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by nanhi Quote
Misomosi Sir, most wonderful tool to compare photos. How can we download the software??
I think it will help in lens buying and Fine Tuning AF too.
Regards.
nanhi
camp: Thornhill, Ontario
nanhi, i just started the development. I think an initial version supporting common image formats will be available for download on the github page in a few weeks. It depends on how well I perform