Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-23-2021, 03:04 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
snipÖÖ..

buying into a mirrorless system opens up a huge opportunity to try almost any/all camera mounts...

currently, I only own one Fuji lens, all the rest I use on my Fuji bodies are adapted....
Iíve been meaning to ask, some questions about the Fuji system since you have passed on the multi lens mount for your Pentax body, the basics are :
- with adapted lenses is there the ability to set focal length for internal SR?
- with electronic view finder, is focus peaking available?

06-23-2021, 03:09 PM   #17
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Lowell Goudge Quote
Iíve been meaning to ask, some questions about the Fuji system since you have passed on the multi lens mount for your Pentax body, the basics are :
- with adapted lenses is there the ability to set focal length for internal SR?
- with electronic view finder, is focus peaking available?
yes and yes....

there are only three (I think) models that Fuji has on the market or has sold with SR - the X-T4, the X-S1, and the X-H1 (which has been recently discontinued)...

focus-peaking is available in the EVF, and depending upon which model, you get to choose what color you want the peaking in - yellow, red, or blue; I'm partial to the blue....
06-23-2021, 03:44 PM - 1 Like   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
yes and yes....

there are only three (I think) models that Fuji has on the market or has sold with SR - the X-T4, the X-S1, and the X-H1 (which has been recently discontinued)...

focus-peaking is available in the EVF, and depending upon which model, you get to choose what color you want the peaking in - yellow, red, or blue; I'm partial to the blue....
Thanks
06-23-2021, 05:36 PM   #19
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster