Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 12 Likes Search this Thread
04-05-2023, 04:24 PM - 1 Like   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
however it needs to be to work - and my apologies...
No problem. I took over maintenance of the index a long long time ago after the original forum member who started it got to busy to maintain it.

I still need to link some lens reviews to it, and I am sure there are some very lens specific threads in the lens forum if I mine deep enough, but, it does serve a purpose, and having invested the time to sort it out it is actually easy to maintain, unless that is you get a surplus of SMU’s and start a lot of new threads

04-05-2023, 05:54 PM   #17
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Lowell Goudge Quote
No problem. I took over maintenance of the index a long long time ago after the original forum member who started it got to busy to maintain it.

I still need to link some lens reviews to it, and I am sure there are some very lens specific threads in the lens forum if I mine deep enough, but, it does serve a purpose, and having invested the time to sort it out it is actually easy to maintain, unless that is you get a surplus of SMU’s and start a lot of new threads

two lenses are going to be added in the near future, but I think I can pace myself a bit...

(: