Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-15-2010, 07:15 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Attention Chuck! Another K5 question...

I read the response you received from your Pentax supplier and have another question.

Most stores require people return defective items within a certain period of time, often 30 days. Given the nature of the Pentax problem and the time it may take for Pentax to get confirmed 'good' units into B&H's hands, will there still be a time limit for returns?

I'd like to return my K5 for replacement, but not until I know the replacement will be problem free!

Thanks!!

12-15-2010, 10:59 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

Tom:
We ship these cameras as we get them from Pentax. We're sorry if the one you have needs to be exchanged. We had every reason to believe the one we sent you was problem-free and every reason to believe the next one we'd send will be likewise. We do not open cameras in our warehouse prior to shipping them so rely on (in this instance) Pentax's quality control. We regret if they've disappointed you.

Return policy. You can contact customer service for a return authorization. If you explain this is an exchange because the camera you have is faulty they should include a pre-paid UPS label so the return to us should be simple. As soon as we get the camera you have, we'll send another.