Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-22-2013, 02:56 AM   #16
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Dziękuję serdecznie Adamie , może to jakaś fanaberia lokalna na którą nie mamy wpływu - "zielony" link wpisany do okienka tłumacza googlowego- otwiera stronę... czerwoną - a końcówka index.php?styleid=59 wypada nawet jak ją ręcznie dopisuję.
W tej chwili używam akurat czarnej wersji - bo do oglądania zdjęć lepiej wygląda , ale jestem zalogowany, faktycznie ta zielona działa bez logowania, ale czemu nie w okienku googla - tego nie wie pewnie sam google... ;-)
Widać tak być musi - będę miał dwa okienka otwarte - jedno zalogowane do oglądania zdjęć a drugie do czytania tłumaczeń... ;-)
Jeszcze raz dziękuję za poświęconą uwagę. :-)

05-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #17
LoveForFreedom

Pentax (Honeywell)

I have Pentax H3v made by Honeywell. I see many posts about the Ashasi version but I have yet to see the Honeywell version. Do I have a rare camera or is my research flawed?
05-15-2013, 03:29 AM   #18
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by LoveForFreedom Quote
I have Pentax H3v made by Honeywell. I see many posts about the Ashasi version but I have yet to see the Honeywell version. Do I have a rare camera or is my research flawed?
I think that the same camera was just re-branded for the US market:
Pentax SV (H3v) - Pentax M42 Screwmount Film SLRs - Pentax Camera Reviews and Specifications

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #19

Hi All

Where can i by Tokina lenses for Pentax all the online camera stores in Australia show mounts for Cannon and Nikon.

09-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mikpix Quote
Where can i by Tokina lenses for Pentax all the online camera stores in Australia show mounts for Cannon and Nikon.
Did you ask if any of them would order one for you?
10-17-2013, 07:42 PM   #21
Georgia Peach

Pentax K5iis

I recently bought a Pentax K-5 ii s. I like travel photography, landscapes, and macro. After much research I decided to purchase this camera based on it's build quality, weather resistance and the K-5s overall reputation for quality and value.
I have owned this camera about three months and I must say I am very happy with it.
The image quality of this camera is exceptional.
11-30-2014, 09:31 AM   #22

Sigma Lens

Howdy,
I own a K-5iis & have a Sigma 18-125mm zoom .. Have been considering an up grade to Sigma's 17-70mm Contemporary .. Outside of giving up some reach is the optical quality of the 17-70mm a big enough difference to justify the up-grade ??
Any help would be great !!! Thanks

Last edited by Jeff413; 11-30-2014 at 10:26 AM.
12-10-2014, 08:21 AM   #23

Hello Pentax Forum world
10-22-2015, 11:18 AM   #24
StaceyM

newbie needs help!

i have an old 1975 ish pentax spotmatic. all lenses are in great condition but the light seal is gone on the body. I have an offer on a pentax MZ 50, but i dont even know if my lenses are compatible?can anyone answer? thank you!
10-23-2015, 04:45 AM   #25
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by StaceyM Quote
i have an old 1975 ish pentax spotmatic. all lenses are in great condition but the light seal is gone on the body. I have an offer on a pentax MZ 50, but i dont even know if my lenses are compatible?can anyone answer? thank you!
Hi Stacey,

If the lenses have a bayonet mount, they will fit the MZ50 with no problem.

If your 1975'ish camera is a screw mount Pentax, the lenses will have threads in the mounting area. The MZ50 has a bayonet mount. There is an adapter that will allow you to mount and use the screw mount lens to the MZ50.

Pentax Mount Adapter K (M42 Adapter) reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database

Tim
01-18-2016, 07:27 PM   #26
Willy B

Hi, I've got a 5(?) year old K-5. Out of nowhere, one of the 4-way directional buttons on the back, got very stiff. If I push very hard on it, the button works. I'm wondering if I can spray something in there, to loosen it. I figured before I start spraying WD-40 or DeOxit in there, I'd ask some people who might have a better solution. Thanks!!
01-18-2016, 07:36 PM   #27
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Willy B Quote
Hi, I've got a 5(?) year old K-5. Out of nowhere, one of the 4-way directional buttons on the back, got very stiff. If I push very hard on it, the button works. I'm wondering if I can spray something in there, to loosen it. I figured before I start spraying WD-40 or DeOxit in there, I'd ask some people who might have a better solution. Thanks!!
I wouldn't do that. Just try pressing them repeatedly and see of that loosens up whatever managed to get in there.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-03-2017, 12:45 PM   #28
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I have a suggestion for a new sticky here in the visitors center
An acronym definition page.
I came across LBA and CBA just now and was so confused, googled it, nothing, googled "photography acronyms", nothing.
OOF, DOF, etc etc, I think new people here can really use help with understanding this crazy language we use here
05-04-2018, 05:46 AM - 1 Like   #29
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jack002 Quote
I have a suggestion for a new sticky here in the visitors center
An acronym definition page.
I came across LBA and CBA just now and was so confused, googled it, nothing, googled "photography acronyms", nothing.
OOF, DOF, etc etc, I think new people here can really use help with understanding this crazy language we use here
perhaps this article could be use as a starting post, it lists some but not all

DSLR Lens Terms and Abbreviations - Articles and Tips | PentaxForums.com

there is so much information available for the members and the public here at the forums

many, like me, may not be aware of what there is

truly an amazing resource

my hat is off to those who have created such a knowledge base
08-07-2018, 02:46 AM   #30

Does anyone know where to buy these tiny little screws that go on these type of adapters?
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo