Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-22-2013, 02:56 AM   #16

Photos: Gallery
Dziękuję serdecznie Adamie , może to jakaś fanaberia lokalna na którą nie mamy wpływu - "zielony" link wpisany do okienka tłumacza googlowego- otwiera stronę... czerwoną - a końcówka index.php?styleid=59 wypada nawet jak ją ręcznie dopisuję.
W tej chwili używam akurat czarnej wersji - bo do oglądania zdjęć lepiej wygląda , ale jestem zalogowany, faktycznie ta zielona działa bez logowania, ale czemu nie w okienku googla - tego nie wie pewnie sam google... ;-)
Widać tak być musi - będę miał dwa okienka otwarte - jedno zalogowane do oglądania zdjęć a drugie do czytania tłumaczeń... ;-)
Jeszcze raz dziękuję za poświęconą uwagę. :-)

05-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #17
LoveForFreedom

Pentax (Honeywell)

I have Pentax H3v made by Honeywell. I see many posts about the Ashasi version but I have yet to see the Honeywell version. Do I have a rare camera or is my research flawed?
05-15-2013, 03:29 AM   #18
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by LoveForFreedom Quote
I have Pentax H3v made by Honeywell. I see many posts about the Ashasi version but I have yet to see the Honeywell version. Do I have a rare camera or is my research flawed?
I think that the same camera was just re-branded for the US market:
Pentax SV (H3v) - Pentax M42 Screwmount Film SLRs - Pentax Camera Reviews and Specifications

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

09-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #19

Hi All

Where can i by Tokina lenses for Pentax all the online camera stores in Australia show mounts for Cannon and Nikon.

09-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #20

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mikpix Quote
Where can i by Tokina lenses for Pentax all the online camera stores in Australia show mounts for Cannon and Nikon.
Did you ask if any of them would order one for you?
10-17-2013, 07:42 PM   #21
Georgia Peach

Pentax K5iis

I recently bought a Pentax K-5 ii s. I like travel photography, landscapes, and macro. After much research I decided to purchase this camera based on it's build quality, weather resistance and the K-5s overall reputation for quality and value.
I have owned this camera about three months and I must say I am very happy with it.
The image quality of this camera is exceptional.
11-30-2014, 09:31 AM   #22

Sigma Lens

Howdy,
I own a K-5iis & have a Sigma 18-125mm zoom .. Have been considering an up grade to Sigma's 17-70mm Contemporary .. Outside of giving up some reach is the optical quality of the 17-70mm a big enough difference to justify the up-grade ??
Any help would be great !!! Thanks

Last edited by Jeff413; 11-30-2014 at 10:26 AM.
12-10-2014, 08:21 AM   #23

Hello Pentax Forum world

10-22-2015, 11:18 AM   #24
StaceyM

newbie needs help!

i have an old 1975 ish pentax spotmatic. all lenses are in great condition but the light seal is gone on the body. I have an offer on a pentax MZ 50, but i dont even know if my lenses are compatible?can anyone answer? thank you!
10-23-2015, 04:45 AM   #25
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by StaceyM Quote
i have an old 1975 ish pentax spotmatic. all lenses are in great condition but the light seal is gone on the body. I have an offer on a pentax MZ 50, but i dont even know if my lenses are compatible?can anyone answer? thank you!
Hi Stacey,

If the lenses have a bayonet mount, they will fit the MZ50 with no problem.

If your 1975'ish camera is a screw mount Pentax, the lenses will have threads in the mounting area. The MZ50 has a bayonet mount. There is an adapter that will allow you to mount and use the screw mount lens to the MZ50.

Pentax Mount Adapter K (M42 Adapter) reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database

Tim
01-18-2016, 07:27 PM   #26
Willy B

Hi, I've got a 5(?) year old K-5. Out of nowhere, one of the 4-way directional buttons on the back, got very stiff. If I push very hard on it, the button works. I'm wondering if I can spray something in there, to loosen it. I figured before I start spraying WD-40 or DeOxit in there, I'd ask some people who might have a better solution. Thanks!!
01-18-2016, 07:36 PM   #27
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Willy B Quote
Hi, I've got a 5(?) year old K-5. Out of nowhere, one of the 4-way directional buttons on the back, got very stiff. If I push very hard on it, the button works. I'm wondering if I can spray something in there, to loosen it. I figured before I start spraying WD-40 or DeOxit in there, I'd ask some people who might have a better solution. Thanks!!
I wouldn't do that. Just try pressing them repeatedly and see of that loosens up whatever managed to get in there.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

03-03-2017, 12:45 PM   #28

Photos: Albums
I have a suggestion for a new sticky here in the visitors center
An acronym definition page.
I came across LBA and CBA just now and was so confused, googled it, nothing, googled "photography acronyms", nothing.
OOF, DOF, etc etc, I think new people here can really use help with understanding this crazy language we use here