Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
08-24-2018, 02:25 AM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Dear guest,

Welcome to our new experimental Pentax forum, the Visitor's Center. Here, you can post Pentax or camera-related topics without having to register. If you find the forum helpful, we invite you to create a free forum account by clicking on the Register button in the upper-left corner of the page.

Note to guests: messages posted in this forum are subject to verification by our spam filter. If your post gets flagged, you will see a message after submitting your post. A moderator will approve it within 12 hours, so please DO NOT re-post.
Note to members: you may reply to any thread in this forum, but you cannot start new threads. If you'd like to ask a question, please use our other forums.
Note to spammers: don't even try, you'll only be wasting your own time.

Only members can use BBcode in this forum!

Happy posting!
I dont know if this is the right place to write. My donation expires, I try to pay only with credit card, I write all the informations, when I want to pay I am forced to make a Paypal account, an I dont want any connection with Paypal any more. How cn I pay? regards Niels hansen

08-24-2018, 04:51 AM   #32
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by niels hansen Quote
I dont know if this is the right place to write. My donation expires, I try to pay only with credit card, I write all the informations, when I want to pay I am forced to make a Paypal account, an I dont want any connection with Paypal any more. How cn I pay? regards Niels hansen
I suggest you send a PM to Adam
08-24-2018, 04:53 AM   #33
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jonnie_webb Quote
Does anyone know where to buy these tiny little screws that go on these type of adapters?
you might want to repost in this section:

Troubleshooting and Beginner Help - PentaxForums.com
08-24-2018, 11:11 AM   #34
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
We have switched from 2Checkout to Paypal as our credit card processor. In order to donate without a paypal account, simply select the donation option you'd normally be interested in on the donations page, and click on "use credit card". You should be taken to the credit card checkout page as shown below. If that's not the case please let me know.

Attached Images

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-24-2018, 11:24 AM   #35
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have tried this several times, when I press betal ( pay now) i am asked in red rectangles to make a paypal account
08-27-2018, 10:25 AM   #36
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have tried once again 1 hour ago, the result is still the same, i have to make an PPaccount to continue
08-27-2018, 01:11 PM   #37
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I have tried once again 1 hour ago, the result is still the same, i have to make an PPaccount to continue
I've contacted paypal about this. For the yearly donation option, you would need a paypal account, since there is an automatic renewal. For all others, the guest checkout should now work- could you please check again? Please start with the 'donate to PentaxForums.com' donation option.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-28-2018, 12:04 PM   #38
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I dont remember ghow I payed the first time, but it is still the same situation, I am asked to make a PP account
08-28-2018, 02:48 PM   #39
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I dont remember ghow I payed the first time, but it is still the same situation, I am asked to make a PP account
It looks like you previous donated using 2Checkout, our old credit card processor. We no longer work with them. I will shoot you a PM with some other options.

Adam

09-02-2018, 07:12 AM   #40
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Adam, sorry to make morer troubles.To make a long story short : i have tried to answer on the private mail you sent, dont know if I did it right, the berst solution will be if you send the regardsnessecary banktransferinformation to my emailadress
02-13-2019, 06:02 AM   #41
Ernie H

Thank you Adam for the free use of this post,
I am a Nikon owner, but I am asking this question on behalf of a friend, who owns a sigma camera and lenses, camera died years ago, Then bought a Pentax K-01, hoping to get an adapter to fit his Sigma 75-300, I have had no luck in this search so I wonder if any one here can shed some light on this possible union?, much appreciate ant and all assistance,
02-13-2019, 01:39 PM   #42
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Ernie H Quote
Thank you Adam for the free use of this post,
I am a Nikon owner, but I am asking this question on behalf of a friend, who owns a sigma camera and lenses, camera died years ago, Then bought a Pentax K-01, hoping to get an adapter to fit his Sigma 75-300, I have had no luck in this search so I wonder if any one here can shed some light on this possible union?, much appreciate ant and all assistance,
If the Sigma doesn't have a Pentax mount, I don't think it can be used. I'm not aware of any Sigma-to-Pentax adapters (and even if one did exist, it would have act as a teleconverter, and wouldn't have AF, which would defeat the point of using that lens in that first place). As an alternative, a second-hand Pentax-DA L 55-300mm can be had for a very affordable price.

Adam

06-15-2019, 10:25 PM   #43
IvorGrowns

Will Sigma 28-105 zoom lens fit Pentax KP?

I have a Sigma lens on a Pentx ist D and am thinking of upgrading to the KP. If the lens fits the ist D will it fit the KP?

Thanks
06-15-2019, 10:57 PM   #44
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by IvorGrowns Quote
I have a Sigma lens on a Pentx ist D and am thinking of upgrading to the KP. If the lens fits the ist D will it fit the KP?

Thanks
Yes it will.

Adam

06-21-2019, 12:09 AM   #45
IvorGrowns

Upgrade lens not camera

Thanks for the previous message. Will the newer Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 28-105mm fit on a ist D body? I am confused about A vs K mounts?