Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-15-2011, 10:32 AM   #1
Unregistered

Grünes Bild

was muß ich einstellen das bei meiner pentax optio ls 1100 das foto nicht mehr grün ist ??
erscheint auch im sucher grün

gabola

08-15-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Your post came through in german, which not too many people here can read.

At any rate my suggestion is to use google to find the manual for your camera. Read the manual to see if there is a way to reset your camera to the "original factory settings". If a reset does not fix the issue, I'd have to guess that your camera is broken and needs to be sent in for repair.

[here is what i *think* the post says: "what do i need to change on my pentax optio ls 1100 so that the photos are not green anymore. the picture appears green in the viewfinder, too"]

Good luck,

Sam
08-15-2011, 12:09 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by sameagle Quote
[here is what i *think* the post says: "what do i need to change on my pentax optio ls 1100 so that the photos are not green anymore. the picture appears green in the viewfinder, too"]
That's exactly what the post says.

Search the manual for White Balance ("Weißabgleich" in German), probably you set it wrong.
04-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
nightwitcher

pentax optio ls 1100 grünstich auf display

habe folgendes problem. display und frisch geschossene bilder haben einen grünstich.alte bilder aus der speicherkarte zeigt die pentax aber normal. habe auch schon versucht die kamera auf werkseinstellung zurrück zu setzen,ohne erfolg.
translate.google-de ....
have the following problem. display and have a freshly shot pictures grünstich.alte shows pictures from the memory card, the Pentax but normal. I also tried the camera to set the default procedure Get back, without success.