Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-09-2011, 04:29 AM   #1
Unregistered

[langtitle=de]Pentax K100D zeit PC an und tut nix![/langtitle]

Hallo!
Ich habe gestern von einer Pentax K100D Fotos auf den PC gezogen und nachdem ich fertig war die Verbindung dadurch getrennt, dass ich einfach das USB Kabel aus Kamera bzw. PC gezogen habe, ohne vorher zu trennen (jaja, ich weiß....).
Jetzt die Anzeige (oben am OnOff-Knopf) auf PC und die Pentax rühr sich nicht.
Ich habe versucht, meinen Fehler zu korrieren und habe sie wieder an den PC anschließen wollen, dieser erkennt sie aber nicht mehr als Wechseldatenträger!
Kann mir jemand bitte helfen ????

09-09-2011, 05:46 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Unless you have the correct language settings in your account, there will be no automatic translation. In this case you reach more people by writing in English.

Regarding your problem: Try temporarily removing the batteries from your camera. That should reset it.
09-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
From Google Translate:

I have a Pentax K100D Photos of yesterday pulled on the PC and after I had finished the call is disconnected by the fact that I just pulled the USB cable from camera or PC, without having to disconnect (yeah, I know ....) .
Now the display (on top of OnOff button) on the PC and the Pentax not stir.
I've tried to have corrected my mistake and they want to re-connect to the PC, but that she no longer recognizes as a removable drive!
Can someone help me please??

Like Class A said, remove the batteries. I suggest that you remove them for at least 24 hours, as there is a capacitor inside that retains information for a while.

Tim
09-09-2011, 07:24 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ok this translation issue should now be resolved. Guest messages will be translated if the guest accesses the forum from a translated page.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: