Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-16-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
antzi

Problem with K5 and Metz 44 AF-1 flash

Hello.

I'm having quite a hard time with my pentax K5 and the Metz flashgun. I'm trying to practice to shoot with a flashgun, and would really love to try rear sync mode, but there seems to be some broblem with the flashgun. It fires when I press the trigger, but nothing happens afterwards. Is there really a bigger problem or is it just me not finding some minor setup to change? I've tried to google for this problem for this whole evening, but only thing I've found is that there isn't supposed to be any problems with K5 and Metz. I have fresh batteries in the flashgun, so I don't think it has something to do with them.

Camera's own flash works fine with rear sync, so I really don't get it.

Thanks in advance.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, flash, flashgun, k5, metz, metz 44 af-1, pentax help, sync