Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2011, 01:01 AM   #1
Souli

Optio Z10 screen problem

My Pentax Digital Camera Optio Z 10 is showing vertical lines on the LCD display when I turn it on. The lines obstruct the view and makes it difficult to take pictures.
However the other functions of the camera are just fine and also when i transfer the pics to the computer, the pics just come out fine.
What do i do?
Where can I get it fixed?
I am located in San Diego. Can you suggest any repair centres where i can take the camera?

12-16-2011, 01:10 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It sounds like your screen is busted or a wire is loose. Pentax's official repair facility is located in Phoenix, you can try to get it serviced there by contacting Pentax- but TBH it would probably be cheaper to buy a new camera, like the RZ18 ($249) or a Sony.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: