Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
Ray Claude

Lens mount adapters on K100D

Has anyone attempted to use an FD-to-K adapter on a K100D with result of camera failure?

01-13-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
Pentaxian

I wouldn't bother. IMHO, lens adapters, except for M42-pK mount, are hardly worth the effort.
01-14-2012, 04:19 AM   #3
Ray Claude

Lens mount adapters on K100D

I do not necessarily differ from your insight on use of most adaptors, SOldBear. However, I have a few lenses for which the purchase of a fully-compatible digital body is not a reasonable proposition for a casual amateur. I am willing to live with the usual degree and manner of degradation that is likely to result.

I need to ask that the moderator pull this thread because my opening question is too broad and lacking in definition that my purpose can not be realized. That purpose can not in fact be served by attempting to salvage this thread. I am still new to the forum process.
01-14-2012, 05:23 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Ray Claude Quote
I need to ask that the moderator pull this thread because my opening question is too broad and lacking in definition that my purpose can not be realized. That purpose can not in fact be served by attempting to salvage this thread. I am still new to the forum process.
Closed (per OP's request?, please feel free to start a new thread).

Closed Thread