Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
Sherrie

Super Program aperture

My favorite camera is coming out for a photography class and the aperture doesn't show changes. The lens seems fine and switching lenses with another one shows the same problem. New batteries didn't change it either. The camera isn't changing the exposure settings. Any ideas?? This camera is in excellent condition and I bought it new. Thanks!

02-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Can you describe the problem more specifically? Note that on the super P, you can only have the camera set the aperture for you with an A-series lens or newer.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

02-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #3
Pentaxian

The Super Program won't do anything other than be a brick that holds film until the frame counter is at frame one or later.
02-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
The Super Program won't do anything other than be a brick that holds film until the frame counter is at frame one or later.
What he said...before frame 1, the shutter speed is set to 1000 and the meter is turned off.

Steve