Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2012, 07:01 AM   #1
fauxnym

Pentax k2000 time lapse photography possible?

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Howdy guys.

Im rather new to non point and click photography. Bought myself a k2000 3 years ago and never really played with it until these past few months and dear god have I become hooked!!!!

I've lately become really interested in time lapse photography... would love to give it a go but after spending a solied 6 hours on the web this evening cant seem to find a gram of information on whether this would be possible to do on my k2000?

I've downloaded the DSLRbot app from the itunes store. Made myself an IR transmitter and sadly doesnt seem to work..

Im lost for ideas

02-20-2012, 09:30 AM   #2

Photos: Albums
Do you want to make a wireless transmitter yourself or do you want to play with time-laps photo.

If the second is the case, and about 90$ is not way off your budget, you can check Wireless LCD Timer Remote PENTAX K20D K10D K200 CS-205 | eBay

Although some cheeper solutions should be available.

However if you want to make your own transmitter, then, well check if it wirks on your TV or something like that to begin with.
02-20-2012, 09:43 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Pclix XT | Intervalometer | Time-Lapse Triggering | Canon 5D Recording | Video Camera Triggering

Gentles Limited: Products