Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #1
Unregistered

Red Flares on K7 LCD when reviewing pictures

Hello, I've had Pentax K7 for nearly 2 years now. Its my 1st DSLR, but my 6th Pentax camera and I really enjoy using the camera. When I review my photographs using the camera LCD screen, I often see areas of red in the photographs, especially in the over exposed areas, such as part of the sky. Its just a little irritating, as the photographs are otherwise OK and perfect when viewed on my computer. I have no problems viewing a scene with the LCD screen or when using live view. I guess it could be a firmware problem and wondered if you know anything about this. The Firmware in the camera is version 1.10.
Regards, Terry O'Loughlin (terence.oloughlin@btinternet.com)

04-20-2012, 08:09 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

You have highlight/shadow warnings turned on.
04-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
You might have the Bright/Dark Area Warning enabled.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, firmware, k7, lcd, pentax, pentax help, photographs, screen