Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-28-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
Sibi

Pantex Super Program Light Meter

So I bought a Super Program yesterday, and I noticed that the light meter isn't like the one in other Pantex cameras I've used. Is there actually a light meter dial on the edge of the view finder, or is it only shown on the little screens at the bottom of the view finder? I wonder if it's a battery problem (I haven't replaced them yet, though they seem to still work), but I can't see the numbers on the little screens, so I was really hoping to rely on the light meter dial on the side of the view finder. So really just, is there a dial in there, or is it just on those little screens?

05-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

With the Super A/Super Program it's "only shown on the little screens at the bottom of the view finder". In Av and M, the exposure time is additionally shown on the small top display. There is nothing dsplayed at the side of the VF.

If the batteries are full, the display light in the VF should work too if it's not broken - you have to press the small knob on the left (down)side of the lens (may need to use your fingernails to press it).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, finder, light, meter, pantex, pentax help, program, screens, view