08-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
brent

fit

will lenses from me super fit k10-d

08-11-2012, 08:52 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yup. All the k-mount lenses listed here fit the k10: Pentax Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Instructions for shooting with manual lenses:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-lens-articles/110657-how-use-meter...k-x-k-7-a.html

Pentax Lens series overview:
Pentax K-Mount Lenses Explained: The differences between various Pentax lens series
08-12-2012, 11:21 AM   #3
Veteran Member

If its a genuine Pentax lens, it will fit perfectly and function just fine, within the limits of the lens.

If it is a third-party lens, it still will most probably work fine. There are two caveats, though. Some lenses designed for certain Ricoh cameras have an extra pin that can get hung up in the Pentax auto-focus drive coupling. Fortunately, its an easy job to remove or disable the offending pin. Look for the letters PK/R or PKA/R near the lens mount.

Some Vivitar lenses have a curved shield that protects the aperture actuating lever, that is longer than on Pentax lenses. This can interfere with the power contacts for SDM lenses. Again, this is a relatively easy fix to trim or remove the shield.

I have both an ME Super and an K10D. I swap lenses between the two all the time.