Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
ZANZCAT

WG-1 display problem

hi there, I had purchased 1 of these cameras at a thrift store. When I press the power button the green light comes on and beeps twice but no display.
Sometimes I am able to access the display by pressing the shutter and 'ok' button simultaneously. but the alarm clock screen showing the time and date is the only screen I am able to access. I have tried pressing various combinations of buttons but this is all I am able to access. I have fully charged the battery,
I know the display is not the problem because the alarm clock screen shows fine with correct time and date even, but no other option screens are accessible.

I have a feeling this camera is toast but just thought I'd ask if any one has experienced this or can offer any other recommendations. Thank you!
zanz

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
access, alarm, button, camera, clock, date, display, pentax help, screen, time