Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #1
Marcelo from BA

Pentax K5 - Problems with built-in flash

Dear all,

I have a Pentax 5 with about 7000 shots, and the built-in flash unit is not working. Normally, I do not use flash, because I prefer to take pictures with only the available light, so the camera flash may have at most 100 shots (nothing for this kind of equipment, in my opinion). I had tried (I think) everything: turn of the camera, reset to the initial manufacturer settings, change/charge battery, with and without grip, charge one more time the last firmware available, try in all the different shoting modes and priorities, and flash modes, differente ISO's, speeds, apertures, lenses...

The sintom is: when I pop up the flash, the flash sign dosen't appear on the upper display, the AF doesn't work, and in focus + flash charged priority doesn't shot.

Thank in advance for your help,

Best Regards

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
built-in, camera, flash, modes, pentax, pentax help, pentax k5, shots