Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
wiley old goat

trouble logging in

Hi, I joined/registered several days ago and even posted in the welcome site. Now for some reason it won't allow me to log in. I was timed out yesterday and ended up resetting my password that was sent to my email address. When I tried to login now using the password that was supplied it keeps coming back as an error. I might have mistyped my password once yesterday but am virtually certain that I did not do it 5 times in a row. And I double checked the newly supplied password to be sure I entered it correctly, and it has come back as error twice now. Any ideas on how to work around this problem?

02-24-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've flagged your request to the site owner, Adam.
02-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by wiley old goat Quote
Hi, I joined/registered several days ago and even posted in the welcome site. Now for some reason it won't allow me to log in. I was timed out yesterday and ended up resetting my password that was sent to my email address. When I tried to login now using the password that was supplied it keeps coming back as an error. I might have mistyped my password once yesterday but am virtually certain that I did not do it 5 times in a row. And I double checked the newly supplied password to be sure I entered it correctly, and it has come back as error twice now. Any ideas on how to work around this problem?
For a manual password reset, please put in the request here:
PentaxForums.com - Contact Us

Be sure to include the e-mail used to create your account, as well as the date of birth on the account. Our staff will then reset your password for you. Hope to get you posting again soon!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: