Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-29-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
alectucker1

What adapter to get to adapt to EOS Camera

I recently picked up a Zeiss Pro-Tessar 1:3,5/28mm Rollei lens for $4 at a flea market and I can't seem to find any adapters to fit it to a Canon EOS camera. I know if I do buy an adapter, it will have to have aperture elements in it because this lens was supposed to be attached to a specific camera that had the aperture elements built in. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adapter, aperture, camera, elements, eos, lens, pentax help
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PK to EOS Adapter timmijo Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Other Camera Brands 11 02-24-2014 01:22 AM
Asahi Pentax SMC 50mm F1.2 Lens partlally machined to easily adapt to Canon EOS iittoo Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 14 06-01-2013 10:14 AM
OMG...First time hear you need to have full frame camera to get the job liukaitc Photographic Industry and Professionals 62 08-02-2012 10:26 PM
Is there any way to adapt a rear PK mount to filter threads? GibbyTheMole Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 9 05-18-2012 04:33 PM
How to get AF-adapter to work with 645 adapter angus Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 5 04-01-2011 05:53 AM