Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-12-2014, 07:10 AM   #1
Xp.

Stores selling K-3 in Washington, DC metro area?

I'm considering getting either a Pentax K-3, or Canon EOS 70D, and I'd like to have the chance to play around with them in person before I make a decision. Finding the Canon and the Nikon will be easy, I imagine, but do you know of any stores in the Washington, DC metro area that would have the Pentax in stock? I'm using "metro area" pretty loosely-- conceivably I'd be willing to go as far out as Leesburg or Baltimore if I had to.

02-12-2014, 07:50 AM   #2

QuoteOriginally posted by Xp. Quote
I'm considering getting either a Pentax K-3, or Canon EOS 70D, and I'd like to have the chance to play around with them in person before I make a decision. Finding the Canon and the Nikon will be easy, I imagine, but do you know of any stores in the Washington, DC metro area that would have the Pentax in stock? I'm using "metro area" pretty loosely-- conceivably I'd be willing to go as far out as Leesburg or Baltimore if I had to.
You can try Ace Photo in Ashburn VA. Below is the address. They carry all the brands, Pentax, Canon, Nikon etc. You can try some lenses as well.

Ace Photo
Address: 44710 Cape Ct, Ashburn, VA 20147
Phone: (703) 430-3333
Hours: Wednesday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm

Trust this helps you.