Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-26-2014, 06:15 AM   #1
allandavid

Quick update on new K3

For those of you that helped me with a variety of questions regarding a purchase of a K3, I wanted to follow up and let you know that I have about 500+ images and could not be more pleased with the camera. What a pleasure! I have a years of learning ahead about it, but that's all the more fun to experience! My on line purchase experience was also very good.

I just received my new 100mm Macro WR and have only taken a few shots with it but I am pleased. The things that were mentioned (in reviews) regarding noise are true but it's really no big deal. Seems to take great quality photos for a newbie like me and the build quality is high. I purchased it from Japan thru Amazon and both the price and delivery were excellent.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, experience, k3, pentax help, purchase, quality