Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-12-2014, 02:43 AM   #1
Connie

Pentax with lenses in Deluxe case

I have a Honeywel Pentax Spotmatic with three lenses, flash, battery pack in Deuxe case New and would like to know what its worth is.?? Thank you

11-12-2014, 07:04 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I depends on many factors, such as what the three lenses are. A good source to determine values is our Marketplace or eBay.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, lenses, pentax, pentax help, pentax with lenses

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does Pentax offer lenses with built-in motor? drabina Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 13 03-15-2013 11:30 AM
For Sale - Sold: Pentax Auto 110 With 18/24/50/20-40mm lenses, Soligor 1.7x TC, Winder, Flash, Case+++ MightyMike Sold Items 9 08-06-2012 05:56 AM
For Sale - Sold: Pentax Deluxe Digital Camera System Bag PentHassyKon Sold Items 2 07-20-2009 08:58 PM
For Sale - Sold: Pentax ME with 3 Pentax lenses and Pentax soft case kevindt Sold Items 8 08-02-2008 10:34 PM