Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-11-2014, 04:14 PM   #1
Frustrated In Maine

Can Not Log On To The PentaxForum

Hi Guy's,

Maine Man here,..... I don't know whats going on but each and every time that I try to log on to the PentaxForums all I get is an error message telling me that my "log on name or password is incorrect" and I'm asked if I would like to reset my log on info. I really can't go through this every time that I want to log on to the forum, this has got to be a problem generated at the forum end as my PC remembers my log on info,passwords, screen names etc, can this log on problem PLEASE be fixed at your end or do I just FORGET ABOUT this FORUM ?

This log on problem has become a major TURN OFF !

THX !

12-11-2014, 04:43 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I can understand your frustration, but if the site is saying your username/password is incorrect, then that's exactly what's wrong. I would recommend resetting your password using the automated system, changing it to something easy for you to type in, then logging in with the "remember me" checkbox checked. This should keep you logged in indefinitely, until you clear your cookies. Don't tell your browser to remember the password or use the stored password, as it's possible that it has the wrong one stored.

Here's the password reset page:
PentaxForums.com - Lost Password Recovery Form

And this is where you can change your password:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editpassword

While your username isn't case sensitive, your password is.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: