Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-14-2014, 11:20 AM   #1
muhammadzakaria

pentax KR shutter button problem

Hi all

I am habing a problem with my KR...I cant seem to snap photos when I press the shutter button..Everything else is find like focusing and all..Even when I press it halfway,the camera will do the auto focusing,but when I press fully,nothing happen...I can also do the sensor cleaning and the mirrors go up...But one other thing is,the spot the dust function is greyed out..

any help on this would be awesome..Thanks!

12-14-2014, 11:32 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Doesn't it behave that way when there is no SD card in the camera. Can't recall if it will do that if it is full.
12-14-2014, 11:48 AM   #3
Veteran Member

If you are set up for focus-priority, then the camera shutter will not fire until the subject is in focus - has this setting been selected?
12-15-2014, 12:04 AM   #4
muhammadzakaria

memory card is inserted...and setting all normal..

everything else is fine.