Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2015, 06:20 AM   #1
David Simmonds

Mode Dial not staying on AV

Hi I hope someone can help with a solution to a minor problem.
I have a Pentax Kr which is all the camera I need and I get on well with. Most my photography is nature shots on the move without tripod. I keep the camera in a holster and remove it from the holster when I take a photograph. I know I should check but I forget sometimes to chck to see if the mode dial has moved to another position. Often I find that the dial has move on to M setting and the next photo is massively overexposed. Has anyone any ideas how to stiffen up the mode wheel so that it is not so easy to touch and move inadvertantly

03-16-2015, 07:17 AM   #2
Veteran Member

I never knew why they added that lock on the dial of the K7 and then. That's why.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, holster, mode, move, pentax help