Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-08-2016, 09:28 AM   #1
Diane Bid

light distorts

I have a Pentax K20 I have taken 1000's of pics with it no problems Lately with every picture I take any source of light in the photo completely distorts.
Example sun through a window, a Christmas tree, room lights. Never had this problem before Thx

01-08-2016, 10:06 AM   #2
amateur dirt farmer...

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Diane Bid Quote
I have a Pentax K20 I have taken 1000's of pics with it no problems Lately with every picture I take any source of light in the photo completely distorts.
Example sun through a window, a Christmas tree, room lights. Never had this problem before Thx

perhaps some examples posted could give us a better idea of the problem?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, distorts, light, pentax help