Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-28-2016, 04:21 AM   #1
shem Ferguson

Power Issue

good day,
Am having an issue when I switch on my pentax wg-3 camera, Pantax comes on the screen and after approximately after 3 seconds I hear 3 quick beeps and it then powers off. Can you advise on the issue here?? the battery is fully charged.

shem

04-28-2016, 04:43 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by shem Ferguson Quote
good day,
Am having an issue when I switch on my pentax wg-3 camera, Pantax comes on the screen and after approximately after 3 seconds I hear 3 quick beeps and it then powers off. Can you advise on the issue here?? the battery is fully charged.

shem
Moved to Troubleshooting and Beginner Help section.
04-28-2016, 04:49 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by shem Ferguson Quote
good day,

shem
It's possible that the battery is no longer holding its charge. I'd order another battery (D-li68 I believe) and see if that helps.

Was the camera working fine recently?

QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
Moved to Troubleshooting and Beginner Help section.
Can't do that because this is a guest post

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-28-2016, 05:53 AM   #4
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It's possible that the battery is no longer holding its charge. I'd order another battery (D-li68 I believe) and see if that helps.

Was the camera working fine recently?

Can't do that because this is a guest post
Sorry Adam!