Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
05-09-2016, 06:22 AM   #1
John S. Gray

Pentax X5 internal memory

I have a number of images stored in my X5 memory, There were taken when there was no SD card in the slot. Once the SD card is in the camera, the internal memory collection is invisible to the display. How do I access those internally-saved images, and export them?

05-09-2016, 06:28 AM - 1 Like   #2
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Hi John. In the X-5 manual (you can find it here), go to the bottom of page 156... it explains how to copy images from the internal memory to an SD card (which needs to be in the camera for the function to work). It's worth having a copy of the manual to hand - especially on your computer, that way you can do a quick search for things like this (I searched for "copy" and stepped through each instance until I found what I was looking for).

Hope this helps.
« Lens | Wind noise »

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, card, images, memory, pentax help, pentax x5, sd, x5