Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-29-2016, 01:27 PM   #1
Dudley Wessels

K5-IIs latest firmware upgrade

I have downloaded the latest firmware upgrade for the K5-11s to SD card but it does not automatically load when switching camera on while pressing Menu button. It shows Ver 1.00 and then goes to shooting mode! What do I do to get it to upgrade?
Many thanks

08-29-2016, 01:29 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Follow the troubleshooting steps listed in the bullet points on this page. Hopefully that'll allow you to find and correct what went wrong

Pentax Firmware Update Guide - Tutorial Videos | PentaxForums.com

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-29-2016, 02:17 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Make sure to have specifically the .BIN file in the root directory of the SD card.
08-29-2016, 10:22 PM   #4

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Follow the troubleshooting steps listed in the bullet points on this page. Hopefully that'll allow you to find and correct what went wrong

Pentax Firmware Update Guide - Tutorial Videos | PentaxForums.com
Thanks Adam, I have successfully upgraded the firmware. Thanks for your assistance.

Regards
Dudley