Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-12-2017, 03:43 PM   #16
mee
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
Agree. It was a very odd post, and his attitude about Pentax indicates he must work the Canon desk usually. Sounded upset he got stuck with the K-1. Maybe they shot some photos in PEF not realizing it was in that format and need to show them. Who knows. Anyway I hope he got what he needed.

I have the shop on my list of places to stop and if I get close I intend to visit.

Nikon has NEF only so maybe he thought Pentax had PEF only?

06-12-2017, 08:04 PM   #17
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Once upon a time, PEF was a much smaller file than DNG. However, that is no longer the case so I don't know of a reason to use PEF in lieu of DNG.
06-16-2017, 03:19 PM   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Yep, not used PEF for about 10 years

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, codec, links, pentax help, windows