Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-03-2017, 05:54 AM   #1
cunningham118

software

Hi Any Ideas where I can buy software for Pentax K20 D cd rom S-SW74/75

07-03-2017, 09:43 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Have you tried downloading from Pentax ?
07-03-2017, 09:54 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I've already given away all my Pentax software disks, sorry. There is a thread somewhere with the technique to make a disk. It requites a specific file name.

However, you might consider using different software - many people are not satisfied with the Pentax program for various reasons. You can read through posts in the "Digital processing..." sub-forum for ideas. Some are free.

Lightroom is popular but not free. It does cataloging well, if you need that.

FastStone Image Viewer, Screen Capture, Photo Resizer ... is free, can convert raw files, and has handy utility features. I use this for non-conversion tasks.

I use Elements v15 for conversions. I bailed on the Pentax software when it was version 3.51 and started with Elements v6.