Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 17 Likes Search this Thread
09-15-2018, 03:47 PM   #1
Talbert McMullin

You Screwed up my login

You screwed up my login. I reset my password as you prescribed. Attempted to log in with YOUR new assigned password. "Login Failed""

Now I'm locked out.

Cancel my account with you. I am blocking all your emails. I am blocking your site on my Google account. Your site is no good if I cannot log in.

No excuses Folks, no excuses.

09-15-2018, 04:05 PM - 2 Likes   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Please send us an e-mail (Contact Us - PentaxForums.com) along with your username and we'll gladly sort your account issues. Sorry to hear you've been having trouble logging in!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-15-2018, 05:58 PM - 2 Likes   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
wow...
09-15-2018, 06:28 PM   #4
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by VoiceOfReason Quote
wow...
ditto...

09-15-2018, 06:44 PM   #5
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery
Yes folks, an unfortunate response and outcome. The replies thus far have both been courteous and respectful, PLEASE let's keep it that way. Thanks.
09-15-2018, 07:17 PM - 2 Likes   #6
Veteran Member

I can emphasize with his frustration. I had a recent experience with a large internet shopping platform that did my head in to the same extent. A complete circular loop of nonsense where apparently my city of birth has been wrong all my life.

I just hope he hasn't fired this off and then realized that annoying little light on the corner of his keyboard is called shift lock. (I may have done that once also...)
09-15-2018, 09:05 PM - 4 Likes   #7
Pentaxian

He must really struggle in everyday life.

09-15-2018, 09:43 PM - 3 Likes   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Talbert McMullin Quote
You screwed up my login. I reset my password as you prescribed. Attempted to log in with YOUR new assigned password. "Login Failed""

Now I'm locked out.

Cancel my account with you. I am blocking all your emails. I am blocking your site on my Google account. Your site is no good if I cannot log in.

No excuses Folks, no excuses.
No matter how pissed you are this seems excessive. I hope you work out things to your satisfaction. But lets be frank, if this was my site I wouldn't be reaching out to you as Adam has done.
09-15-2018, 09:53 PM   #9
Closed Account

Cool heads DON'T get into hot water folks, just sayin'.
09-15-2018, 10:16 PM   #10
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Given the thousands of happy subscribers to this unique resource, it seems strange the OP is convinced that Pentax Forums is the cause of the problem.

Obviously I don't know all the details, but I'd be looking closer to home.
09-15-2018, 10:49 PM - 4 Likes   #11
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Going to go ahead and close this. Anyone with an account issue will be helped promptly through the contact form- even if it requires a manual password reset.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
Closed Thread