Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2019, 01:28 PM   #1
Hercus Bontzolakes

How can correct date/time?

My Pentax K100D has not been used in over a year. How can I correct the date/time?

04-20-2019, 01:39 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Hercus Bontzolakes Quote
My Pentax K100D has not been used in over a year. How can I correct the date/time?
There's a menu setting for it (in the main setup menu). Also, it's always a good idea to keep batteries in the camera even when not in use so that it doesn't forget the time.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-21-2019, 12:28 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Also, it's always a good idea to keep batteries in the camera even when not in use so that it doesn't forget the time.
Up to a point. If you might leave it a very long time, take the batteries out; if they leak, then the camera will never be the same again... You could leave them in, but swap them every so often - maybe every two months or so?