Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-03-2019, 08:02 AM   #1
Maarten Strack

sharp problems Transmitter2

I need some help on this forum. I'm digitising the herbarium in the Botanic Garden Meise Belgium and we started 3 years ago with this project connecting the Pentax645Z with LightroomCC to tether, this gave us in the beginning a lot of problems but we overcame this. We where using Image Transmitter2 to focus on the subject and then we went to Lightroom to start the session.

Everything was perfect sharpness from pic 1 to pic 200 was OK. We are using ImageTransmitter2 now to tether an other project but the strange thing is that the sharpening is changing pic 1 is sharp pic 50 is unsharp Automatic sharpening not using during the session.

This is happening with only one lens 90mm. We have three of those lenses and only this one gives us the problem. In Lightroom with the same lens everything is OK.

Who can help?

08-03-2019, 10:56 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What do you mean by automatic sharpening? Could you post an example of a problematic file?

If you're not going through IT2 then I believe the range of camera setting adjustments is very limited. Perhaps you need to re-focus during the shoot. Also, if you're on a tripod, SR should be disabled.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: