Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-05-2019, 06:29 AM   #1
DanielD

LE message on the screen of my Espio 145M Super

My Espio 145M Super has stop responding when I've tried to switched it off. I've rewind the film back into the canister very easy but the lens refuse to retract. I've replaced the battery with a new one but nothing. The top screen is showing LE - intermittent message. Every time when I'm inserted the battery - it could be heard a buzzz noise and after that it come up the LE on the screen.

11-05-2019, 06:47 AM   #2
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

According to the manual, if the LE message appears regularly and doesn't disappear when you use the zoom function, the camera is defective. It's probably a failed component in the lens motor assembly. Unless you're prepared to disassemble the camera to investigate & repair it yourself, it'll be uneconomical to repair. You'd be better off picking up a replacement camera, IMHO.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
battery, camera, espio, espio 145m, message, pentax help, screen