07-17-2021, 02:24 PM   #16
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Interesting

07-18-2021, 01:34 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Stooping Problems

QuoteOriginally posted by Tanner Quote
My Camera stooped turning on wht do i do.
QuoteOriginally posted by bobD Quote
Stand it back up straight again.
In my experience, if something is stooping, then there is usually an issue with posture. You may want to try to encourage your camera to straighten its knees and puff its chest out a little bit when it's not sitting on your shelf at home.

If it's an older camera and it stooped while turning on, you might just need to give it a little more time to stand up straight, as its joints might have more wear-and-tear on them than younger cameras.

If all else fails, you could always contact your doctor about possible remedies for stooping.
07-18-2021, 11:49 AM   #18
Pentaxian

It might help to know the ID of the camera - or is that just stoop-id ?