Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-03-2021, 02:48 PM   #1
OldAQ1

ZX body winder

I was cleaning house and discovered I still had a ZX-L film camera. After putting the correct batteries in everything appeared to work The batteries in the winder had leaked! In the process of cleaning I lost a part. I would like to replace the winder. What will fit?

10-03-2021, 03:44 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think you mean the battery holder, since the camera has a built-in drive/winder. I don't think parts are still available, so try to find a new battery holder would be my advice.
10-03-2021, 04:33 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
It's called the "fg battery grip" if you're looking to get one
10-04-2021, 01:40 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by aaacb Quote
It's called the "fg battery grip" if you're looking to get one
Correct, I have one on my MZ-3, but the camera does not function anymore. The battery grip is for sale. Please be advised that I live in Europe, so shipping is not cheap and you may have to pay duties/taxes.