Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-09-2022, 06:43 AM   #1
Cara

Asahi Pentax 35mm Magnifier View Finder Eyecup Thread?

I recently bought an Asahi Pentax 35mm Magnifier View Finder, and looking through is hard without an eyecup. I saw a screw thread on the viewfinder itself and would like to ask, maybe you know what millimeter the thread is so I can put a generic eyecup onto it? Thanks!

04-09-2022, 07:31 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Can you show a photo. I have the Pentax magnifier FB and it doesn't have any provision for adding an eyecup (it has a small rubberized eyepiece itself with no threads).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
35mm, 35mm magnifier view, asahi, asahi pentax 35mm, camera, eyecup, magnifier, magnifier view finder, pentax 35mm magnifier, pentax help, thread, view finder eyecup