Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #76
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

jinfinance on ebay now has tripod ring adapters for EOS, F, MD, and OM mounts at reasonable prices...what about our lowly K mount?

10-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #77
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Mock Quote
jinfinance on ebay now has tripod ring adapters for EOS, F, MD, and OM mounts at reasonable prices...what about our lowly K mount?
Hi Mock,

Yeah, I was wondering about that. . .

I sent a message thru ebay inquiring about this. Hopefully I'll get an answer within a few days.

This is a very good seller AFAIC. I ordered a C>Q adapter from him last Sat, and will either get it tomorrow or Mon since tracking has it in my state already. One week from Shanghai is pretty fast with no special handling. I also bought a DS focusing screen from him quite a while back and IIRC it only took about a week also. Hopefully the C>Q + the Bower K>C will play well together and I'll be able to start playing with my K lenses on the Q soon. . .It should be interesting -- I've got some pretty good lenses to try.

Scott
10-29-2011, 03:19 AM   #78
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I finally got this, eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices , and it's thicker than the Kipon adapter. It also has a construction which makes it easy to make it even thicker. I cut a small and thin piece of paper to fit inside it and now it is perfect with my fix-focus lens.
10-29-2011, 09:27 AM   #79
Veteran Member

I already got an answer from jinfinance:

"Thanks for the message...

We're already making it, and it should be ready in a week or so (11/7)... And we design the adapter, there is an aperture turning ring on it, so the Pentax AF lens can also be used with...

and of course, there is a tripod mount attached to the adapter... necessary for this 'tiny' camera...

I will let you know as soon as it's ready..
."

As I said, jinfinance is a very good ebay seller, and as indicated by StigVidar, they have good products at good prices by my experience.

I'll be getting my C>Q adapter from them either today or Mon, and will report on my K>C+C>Q adapter combination as soon as I can try it out. I expect good things. . .

If jinfinance's K>Q adapter is priced similarly to the the other OEM mount tripod ring adapters that they offer, I'll buy one of these also to use with my DA lenses and some my bigger lenses that don't have a tripod ring.

Edit: I think I'll start a new thread with this news so it might get more attention. . .

Scott

Last edited by snostorm; 10-29-2011 at 09:50 AM.
11-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #80

I received my adapter from ciecio7.

Works great so far. The inner ring is nice to make the lenses face the correct way. It does focus past infinity slightly but at least I can focus to infinity. The Kippon adapter needs a spacer to work at all.
11-08-2011, 03:55 PM   #81
Pentaxian

Henryk Borsuk aka ciecio7 is selling two additional adapters for video or film camera lenses on eBay.

The first one is for lenses in B4 mount. The B4 mount is the Sony mount that all the other video camera manufactures have adopted for 2/3" three-CCD cameras.

USD320 + USD8 shipping and handling.

B4 2/3" mount CANON DigiPrime FUJINON ENG lens to Pentax Q adapter | eBay

Looks nice, what do you think?

My eternal gratitude to those who will identify this lens :

Last edited by Mistral75; 11-08-2011 at 04:01 PM.
11-08-2011, 04:00 PM   #82
Pentaxian

The second one is for lenses in Arri bayonet or Arri Standard mounts. USD320 + USD8 shipping and handling.

Arri B STD Arriflex Cooke Zeiss Schneider Angenieux lens to Pentax Q adapter | eBay

My eternal gratitude (bis) :